12/14/10

walaupapepun.....


hurm.....DL is something dat I really want so so so bad.... it has been my target in term of academic...even my dad didn't set a target 4 me, but me myself want to be among d best...for d last 2 semester, unfortunately I didn't manage to get DL...but last sem it came out to be very closed....3.49 dude...it may took a while for me to accept dat result...

walaupapepun, I will be crying upon looking onto my result this coming January cuz first if I manage to get DL (insyaAllah), I will cry as "tangisan kejayaan" ..... I had been pushing so hard last sem, especially during the last 2 weeks b4 final....I would cry just like when I received my PMR result...wut a feeling during dat moment...hope dat history will repeat again....

on the other hand, if I didn't manage to get DL, aku akn nangis gak cuz at dat time I will think dat wut a massive test utk diriku sbgi seorg hamba Allah...all I gotta do is just keep believing in HIM, keep pushing hard n smart, n hopefully at the end of the day, ganjaran die lebey besar,bermakna n rite on time when I need them d most....

so, aku da wat terbaek, harap2 aku dpt result setimpal dgn usaha aku....aku pun harap dat my frenz also dpt result yg sepatutnye mereka dpt.... 4 sure there would be a couple of suprises...I have marked 2-3 of my frenz dat would move himself o herself into this DL group...(ko taw sape yg aku maksud kn, kpd sape yg aku pernah cite je ah..hehe).....good luck... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment